- 03 Apr 2014 - Release 3.3.1: Bug fixes and removal of deprecated API
- 11 Sep 2013 - Release 3.2.4: Bug fixes
- 02 Aug 2013 - Release 3.2.3: Bug fixes
- 12 Jul 2013 - Release 3.2.2: Bug fixes
- 26 Apr 2013 - Release 3.2.1: Restructor of project, Feature removal, Bug fixes
Ebean ORM Persistence Layer
Ebean is an open source (LGPL license) Java Object Relational Mapping tool. It uses JPA Annotations (@entity, @OneToMany ...) for mapping. It provides a simple API for fetching and saving object graphs.
There is an example application with embedded H2 database which is a good place to get started with Ebean. Go to the downloads to get the example application.