- 14 Jun 2012 - Release 2.7.7: Bug fixes
- 14 Mar 2012 - Release 2.7.5: Bug fixes - Last version compiled to JDK 1.5
- 12 Oct 2011 - Release 2.7.4: Bug fixes
- 23 Mar 2011 - Release 2.7.3: Bug fixes, Enhancements to CsvReader
- 15 Dec 2010 - Release 2.7.2: Enhanced stateless update, bug fixes
- 6 Nov 2010 - Release 2.7.1: Added findIterate() findVisit() and Lucene integration
- 10 May 2010 - Release 2.6.1: Added JAX-RS integration, improved RawSql support, Scala types, Performance improvements
- 25 Mar 2010 - Release 2.5.1: Added query.filterMany(), ability to mix Automatic an Manual query tuning, bug fixes
- 28 Feb 2010 - Release 2.4.0: Added Encryption, 'Vanilla' mode, stateless Update, LDAP support, Delete by Id, bug fixes
- 17 Dec 2009 - Release 2.3.0: Added CSV processing support, Enhanced Immutable Value Object support, bug fixes
- 22 Nov 2009 - Release 2.2.0: Added Query joins and configurable batch lazy loading, bug fixes
- 15 Sep 2009 - Release 2.1.0: Asynchrous Query execution, PagingList Query, Refactoring of cache (readOnly and sharedInstance support), bug fixes
- 10 Aug 2009 - Release 2.0.2: Spring Integration module, bug fixes
- 19 Jul 2009 - Release 2.0.0: DDL Generation, PropertyChangeSupport, findRowCount, Refactored programmatic configuration
- 14 May 2009 - Release 1.2.0: Local sort/filtering, Update only changed properties, Enhanced Query execution statistics
- 30 Mar 2009 - Release 1.1.0: Groovy and Scala support
Ebean ORM Persistence Layer
Ebean is an open source (LGPL license) Java Object Relational Mapping tool.
It uses JPA Annotations (@entity, @OneToMany ...) for mapping. It provides
a simple API for fetching and saving object graphs.
There is an example application with embedded H2 database which is
a good place to get started with Ebean. Go to the downloads to get
the example application.