More embedded id's issues.
In a ManyToOne association to an Entity with an embedded id the column order is mixed up. In one case it's determined by the order of the property's in the class in the other case the order is determined by the order the JoinColumns are defined.
When these don't match up you will get an entity where the id columns contain the wrong values. In our case the columns where both strings so we didn't get any errors until we wanted to load the object again (not found).
We fixed it by sorting the property list, it's a quick and dirty solution to demonstrate the problem. See the patch attached (BeanPropertyAssoc class).